The Cara Pouch is a medium size pouch that has a variety of uses. The Cara Pouch features an exterior zippered pocket, a vinyl pocket and a card pocket inside the zipper pocket.
The Cara Pouch includes instructions on adding a Grommet or D ring attachment and is Fat Quarter friendly.
The finished size of the Cara Pouch is 7.5” x 6”
This Pouch pattern is a beginner to intermediate sewing pattern.
This pattern includes a SVG cut file.
The pattern includes clear photos, instructions, measurements and pattern pieces. All measurements are in inches and seam allowances are included.
The fabric required to make all of these pouch:
- 1 Fat Quarter Exterior Fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter Lining Fabric
- 1/4 Yard Fusible Interfacing (SF101)
- 1/4 Yard light Fusible Fleece (Vilene H630)
The notions required to make all of this pouch:
- 1x7” Zip
- 1 x 1/8” Eyelet (optional)
- 1 x 1/2” D ring (optional)