The Demi Pouch bag is a medium size cosmetic Pouch. This quilted scrap friendly pouch is a quick make and a great introduction into pouch making with quilt blocks.
Quilt this pouch to your taste. Add different elements such as fabric, ribbon, zippers, zipper pulls and other embellishments to give your pouch a different look.
Optional wristlet instructions also included.
The finished size of this pouch is 8 x 6” not including the wristlet strap.
This Pouch pattern is a beginner sewing pattern.
The pattern includes clear photos, instructions, measurements and pattern pieces. All measurements are in inches and seam allowances are included.
The fabric required to make this Pouch:
- Scraps or 3 Fat Quarter of Fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter of Light Batting or Fusible Fleece
- 1 Fat Quarter of Fusible Interfacing (SF101 or comparable
- 1 Fat Quarter Fusible Fleece (H630) or batting
The notions required to this Pouch:
- 1 x 8” Zip or Larger
- 1 x 1/2” (12mm) D-Ring (Optional)
- 1 x 1/2” (12mm) Swivel Clip (Optional)
Once the payment is complete, the pattern will be available to you to download immediately!